Saturday, February 21, 2015

Muvela's Place Rizal | 2/19/15

Last week's shoot was amazing. This is my second attempt in off-cam flash outside my area. We scheduled a shoot with Jo Anne, one of my long-time friends, which was supposed to be somewhere in Ortigas Pasig. However, two days before the shoot she suggested a beautiful place just a few blocks away from her house. My former bandmate Rica had her car with her so me, Rj, and Mike all jumped in and drove all the way to Cainta, Rizal where we found this awesome place called Muvela's. It was a hidden place, almost like a private place. where you and your friends can relax and have fun by singing in the KTV rooms, eating, or even drinking all night! What I like about this place is the ambience and the lights and the sounds (which made me relaxed the whole time I was shooting). The price is surprising too! For I was expecting the price to be a bit higher due to the setting of the place, but was actually lower than my expectation - perfect for friends and families who want to have a bonding!

I used my Nikon D7000, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, Nikon SB 900, light stand with reflective umbrella and triggered flash with a pair of Yong Nuo RF603.

Taken: Thursday 2/19/15, Muvela's Place Cainta Rizal Philippines









I'll try to make a separate thread for Muvela's pictures. But for now, let me fall asleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment