Thursday, February 26, 2015

Eastwood Libis QC, 2/26/15

To his patients, a professional doctor. To his parents, a very caring son. But to me, he’s the most approachable, hospitable, and easy-going kind of friend anyone can (is lucky to) have. 

It was a relaxed photo session with Gary last night at his place in Eastwood City Libis. I love his condominium unit - everything about it - from the ceiling, to the balcony, to the kitchen and master’s bedroom. I also like the interesting decorations that are neatly displayed and placed well around the unit. Most of all were bought from different places and Gary really thought about them and how they complement his place artistically. I'm thankful for RJ who helped me out and assisted me during the shoot (and took some photos as well) but most of all, being a good friend of Gary, he was able to bring out Gary’s true smile - the real source of his genuine character.

The lights inside the unit are already beautifully placed exactly where they should be so I only needed my flash to do “fill-ins” because I really wanted the ambient light to be illuminated.

I used my D7000, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, Reflective/shoot-thru umbrella, Nikon SB 900 and Yongnuo YN 560II, triggered by Nikon CLS.

Taken: Thursday, 2/26/15, Eastwood City Libis, QC Philippines













No comments:

Post a Comment